OdorBoss Odor Control Solutions
Revolutionizing Odor Control
Powerful. Mobile. Built to last. The OdorBoss sets the standard for modern industrial odor control.
You run a tight ship. You also have a lot on your plate. You want to get odor control right the first time: Best equipment. Best customer service.
Low risk odor control solutions
- Direct drive, electronic motors: Less moving parts, less maintenance, less problems.
- Performance guarantee: If you don’t like it, we’ll buy it back.
- Low risk trials: First month’s rent applied to any subsequent purchase.
- Protected by a 3,000 hour / 3 year warranty.
Two odor fighting strategies
Two OdorBoss models represent different strategies at fighting odor: Ground Treatment or Aerial Treatment.
Odor Control Cannons
Our Flagship Unit: Odorboss g
Strategy: Air Treatment
Not like any misting system.
- Doesn’t saturate surfaces. Generates a vapor to treat the air.
- Creates smaller water droplets to propel chemical longer distances.
- Achieves unprecedented coverage using significantly less chemical and water.
Not like any vapor perimeter system.
- Unprecedented power on a mobile platform.
- Low maintenance.
- Effectiveness of a vapor without the infrastructure cost.
It's in a league of its own.
Strategy: Ground Treatment
Treat odors at the source
- Evenly distributes topical odor control chemical using water as the vehicle.
- Covers more than two American football fields with 359 degree oscillation.
- Powerful misting from central location, significantly reducing maintenance over conventional misting fences.
RAISING THE BAR.
ODOR CONTROL CHEMICAL
Our chemical: OdorVore
OdorVore Air Treatment (OV-AT)
OdorVore Vapor Treatment (OV-VT)
OdorVore Ground Treatment (OV-GT)
Not like any chemical.
- Designed for the mobile vapor system OdorBoss.
- Neutralizing emissions from rancid to odorless, the OdorVore chemical focuses on the odorous molecules in the air, converting them into non-smelling particles.
- The OdorVore chemicals separate from the atomized mist when launched into the air, dropping the mist to the ground and turning the OdorVore chemical into a vapor gas.