SURGE THROUGH TOUGH WINDS WITH SELF-POWERED CENTER NOZZLE
The DB-60 Surge Fusion™ pairs a DB-60 Surge and a genset to provide a high-powered water jet that cuts through the air and reaches high-rising dust with a throw of over 75 meters (246 feet), all from its own trailer-mounted power source.
The Fusion systems are ideal for quick positioning on-site or entire project relocation city-to-city. All that is needed is a water source for instant dust suppression.
- Throw: 75 m (246 ft).
- Standard 359° oscillation coverage: 195,800 sq ft (18,190 sq m).
- Water usage: 37.0 gpm (140.1 lpm) to 100.0 gpm (378.5 lpm).
- Power: 50 kW Kohler genset with Tier IV, diesel engine.
- Fuel capacity: 100 gallons (~48 hours of runtime).
- Standard mount: Roadworthy trailer with pintle hitch.
- Adjustable throw angle: 0° to 50°.
- Touch screen controls.
- Cannon warranty: 3 year / 3,000 hour.
- Genset warranty: 2 year / 2,000 hour.
- Control using remote with 1000 ft range.
ASK US ABOUT
Throw of 75 m (246 ft).
Center nozzle with 5 flow levels.
50 kW Kohler genset with Tier IV, diesel engine.
Cut through tough winds.
Non-potable water filters.
Quick Release Manifold for nozzle maintenace.
VFD for adjustable fan throw distance.