SURGE THROUGH TOUGH WINDS
The new DustBoss® Surge® center nozzle applies high-powered jets of water to dust control. Combined with cutting-edge updates to the DustBoss system, Surge center nozzle technology provides a dust management solution designed to fight through the elements and reach high-rising dust.
This machine is designed with a multi-step system delivering versatile flow levels using the center nozzle and outer misting ring. Advanced controls allow custom oscillation ranges to be easily inputted with a few pushes of a button.
- Throw: 250 ft (76 m).
- Standard 359° oscillation coverage: 195,800 sq ft (18,190 sq m).
- 5 step water usage:
- Step 1: (Spray Manifold) 37 gpm.
- Step 2: (Center Nozzle Inner Ring) 31 gpm.
- Step 3: (Center Nozzle Inner 2 Rings) 53 gpm.
- Step 4: (Center Nozzle All 3 Rings) 77 gpm.
- Step 5: (All Center Nozzle Rings and Spray Manifold) 100 gpm.
- Full system control via newly added remote.
- Remote range: Operates within 1,000 ft of unit.
- Direct-drive motor.
- Standard mount: Two wheeled trailer. Additional options available.
- Warranty: 3 year / 3,000 hour.
Ask Us About
Throw of 250 ft (76 m).
Center nozzle with 5 flow levels.
Custom-set oscillation ranges.
Cut through tough winds.
Protect workers and community.
Non-potable water filters.
Variable frequency drive adjustable fan throw.
Quick Release Manifold for nozzle maintenance.