SURGE THROUGH TOUGH WINDS
The new DustBoss® Surge® center nozzle applies high-powered jets of water to dust control. Combined with cutting-edge updates to the DustBoss system, Surge center nozzle technology provides a dust management solution designed to fight through the elements and reach high-rising dust.
With the ability to instantly change spray patterns from a jet stream to fog dispersion, the center nozzle stops dust at high locations and any attempting to migrate around and off-site.
This machine is designed with a multi-step system delivering versatile flow levels using the center nozzle and outer misting ring. Advanced controls allow custom oscillation ranges to be easily inputted with a few pushes of a button.
- Throw: 200 ft (60 m).
- Standard 260° oscillation coverage: 90,757 sq ft (8,432 sq m).
- 3-Stage Operation:
- Stage 1: (Outer Spray Manifold) 30 gpm.
- Stage 2: (Center Nozzle) 70-100 gpm.
- Stage 3: (Outer Spray Manifold & Center Nozzle) 100-130 gpm.
- Full system control via newly added remote.
- Remote range: Operates within 1,000 ft of unit.
- VFD for controlling throw performance at lower PSI.
- Direct-drive motor.
- Standard mount: Two wheeled trailer. Additional options available.
- Warranty: 3 year / 3,000 hour.
Ask Us About
See the DB-60 Surge in action and check out the specs!
Throw of 200 ft (60 m).
Instantly-changing center nozzle spray patterns.
260° oscillation with custom-set ranges.
Cut through tough winds.
Protect workers and community.
Non-potable water filters.
Quick Release Manifold for nozzle maintenance.
Skid and tower mounts.