THE OSHA COMPLIANCE SILICA DUST SUPPRESSOR
Combining power and mobility, the DustBoss® DB-60 is the industry's most versatile dust control cannon - covering more than two American football fields in dust-trapping mist with its powerful 30,000 CFM fan.
That's why the DB-60 is the only cannon that Center for Construction Research and Training, a partner of OSHA, lists as an option for control of airborne silica dust.
DustBoss uses atomized mist - the only dust control technology that provides both airborne and surface suppression. It creates airborne suppression by sending tiny atomized water droplets into the air to capture fugitive dust particles and drop them to the ground.
It also provides surface suppression when those atomized mist droplets create impact on the surface and seal themselves there - along with the dust.
- Throw: 200 feet (60 meters).
- Standard coverage 40° oscillation: 21,000 sq ft (1,950 sq m).
- Optional 359° oscillation coverage: 125,000 sq ft (11,613 sq m).
- Water usage: 12 gpm (45.4 lpm) to 26.7 gpm (101.1 lpm).
- Direct-drive motor.
- Standard mount: Three-wheeled carriage; other mounts available.
- Adjustable throw angle: 0° to 50°.
- Warranty: 3 years / 3,000 hours.
- Available: in genset / trailer packages.