A SMALL SYSTEM MAKING A HUGE IMPACT ON DUST CONTROL
The DustBoss® DB-30 is a compact, fan-driven dust suppression system, capable of covering half of an American football field in light, atomized mist using just a standard garden hose.
This nimble unit comes mounted on a wheeled carriage standard, allowing readjustment without additional equipment.
- Throw: 100 ft (30 m).
- Standard 70° oscillation coverage: 6,100 sq ft (566 sq m).
- Optional 359° oscillation coverage: 31,000 sq ft (2,880 sq m).
- Water usage: 4.9 gpm (18.5 lpm) to 9.8 gpm (37.1 lpm).
- Direct-drive motor.
- Standard mount: Three wheeled carriage.
- Adjustable throw angle: 0° to 50°.
- Warranty: 3 year / 3,000 hour.
- Fill out the form below for the full spec sheet.
Ask Us About
- Control using remote with 1000 ft range.
- Recommendations on using non-potable water.
- Injektor™ dosing system for additive dispersion.
- Alternative mounts, including skid, trailers or towers.
- Quick Release Manifold for easy nozzle maintenance.
- Add-on Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for adjustable fan throw distance.
Throw of 100 ft (30 m).
Standard 70° oscillation.
5/8" garden hose connection.
Protect workers and community.