Dust Control Equipment Landing Page
Diminish Industrial Site Dust Today
You strive to get things done right the first time, and DustBoss® does just that.
You want to find the most economical dust control solution in the long run and that’s the story you tell when you use DustBoss®. Our units aren’t known to be found on job sites that cut corners.
DustBoss is built to last with the first units sold still running more than 15 years later.
- Direct drive, electronic motors: Less moving parts, less maintenance, less problems.
- Performance guarantee: If you don’t like it, we’ll buy it back.
- Low risk trials: First month’s rent applied to any subsequent purchase.
- Protected by a 3,000 hour / 3 year warranty.
Fill out the form to get in touch with a dust control specialist now and quickly receive a quote!
Get in Touch For a Quick Quote!
Portable, Cutting Edge Innovation
Revolutionary DustBoss Atom™
Changing Dust Control Forever!
Save time and money with the self-powered portability, cutting-edge automation and low-pricing of the revolutionary DustBoss Atom™.
- Accessible pricing for entry level dust control.
- Self-powered design only needing a water source for operation.
- Innovative technologies with BossTek® Telematics and virtually complete remote control.
Don't Give Dust Another Thought.
Dust Suppression Misting Cannons
Cannon / Trailer / Genset Packages
Water Jet Center Nozzle
DustBoss® Surge™ Center Nozzle
Cut Through Tough Winds!
The new DustBoss® Surge™ center nozzle applies high-powered jets of water to dust control, cutting through the wind along with significant updates to DustBoss systems!
- Multi-step system switching between 5 flow levels.
- Advanced oscillation for custom ranges.
- Full unit control via remote through new design.
Propel through brutal gusts.
Additive Dosing Dust Control System
DustBoss® DB-30 Injektor™
Disperse Additives For Any Job Site!
The new DustBoss® DB-30 Injektor™ doses in any desired chemical to create a multi-purpose unit for dust control and additive dispersion applicable across a wide variety of industries.
- Meter in desired chemical to the system water flow.
- Uses the full ability of the DustBoss DB-30.
Spread Additives. Drop Dust.
Dust Control Tower Systems
Height Advantage: DustBoss® Tower Systems
Raising the bar and dust control.
Creating an extended throw, DustBoss® Towers send atomized mist above facility operations, creating a massive mist barrier to catch dust particles.
- Increased coverage and 359° oscillation.
- Captures dust and pushes to the ground.
- Controlled anywhere on-site with remote capabilities.
Putting dust in the ground.
Dust Control Remotes
Easy Control Away From the Unit.
Operate DustBoss® units from a distance with optional remote controls. Control nearly every function of the system to cut down on manual control time and improve operational convenience.
- Remotes for ground and tower-mounted cannon, Surge™ and Atom units.
- Handheld-sized remotes for convenient storage.
- Control nearly every function of the dust control systems.